Need some underwear

Got first lite aerowool undies back in like January. And after alottttttttttt of walking around I have a hole about fist size worn between my legs. They were great loved never stunk ever and dried great when wet.

would like if possible find something thats a little tougher? I mean I understand things wear out with use.

are the new wick undies from first lite better than what I had? Or are they the same thing just new name?

Open to try any brand not biased would like to be at least merino blend. So what's everyone running?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ingo

Lil-Rokslider
Men's Alaskan Hardgear Merino Wool Boxer Briefs | Duluth Trading Company

Hands down best boxer briefs I have bought/worn. I am phasing out all other briefs and using these specifically for hunting and everyday use. I have a pair of FL as well and they dont come close. I never thought I would spend $30 on one pair of underwear, but definitely worth it.
I've never had a problem with synthetic undies for hunting other than they get smelly fast but I might get a pair of these for warm season hunts where I'm spiking out. I haven't really looked at Duluth much.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My first lite aerowool boxers are amazing. I’ve had them for a year and haven’t had any issues.
With that said I like the new outdoor research alpine onset boxers. They seem great, but I haven’t worn them on any trips to make a more concrete judgement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawnboi

WKR
The new Sitka merino boxers are really nice. I have some aerowool as well and prefer the Sitka all around.

I just got them this season and they only have a few weeks on them, so I can’t say they will or will not be more durable. It is a blend though, is softer and stretchier than the aerowool boxers I have and they don’t get loose feeling after a day

Give FL customer service a call and let them know what happened to your underwear. Most likely as long as you kept them, they will only ask for a pic and request you send them back. They will then send you a replacement at no charge. They have really stepped up their CS as of late.

I have the new Wick long briefs and love them. Much better and stretchier than the Dobsons that I blew the crotches out on. Give them a try. If you wreck them, they'll probably replace those too.