Sitka TIMBERLINE Pants? Are they worth the money?

I’m looking to get a pair of Sitka Timberline pants cause I like how they have the knee pads and keep your butt dry if you sit on wet ground. For those of you who have them, are they worth the money? $229 is not cheap. Thanks

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
If you have not had pants with knee pads you are in for a real treat. For the small extra price over the Mountain pants that do have the knee pads but not the waterproof knees and seat it is absolutely worth it. I just spent 7 hours cutting up a Musk Ox by myself and I would have been a sorry fella without my Timberlines.

Shrek

WKR
I bought mine on sale but if push comes to shove I’d come off the full price cash if that’s what it took. They’re reasonably durable but not barbed wire proof. For the Montana rifle season they’re about perfect.

FlyGuy

WKR
They are worth every penny. But keep an eye out on EBay and on classifieds for a used pair if you are uncomfortable with the price point.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Superb pair of pants that I won’t be without during colder weather hunts. Definitely worth the money, but you can get them on sale often enough.

WJS23

WKR
I have had mine for 3 months now and they are my favorite pants. I’m on the hunt for another pair of 34 or 35 in moss

GREAT pants, extremely versatile. Like others have said, find them on sale. I have used mine the past year in temps from the teens to about 80 and they have worked great.

Best pair of hunting pants I own. Paid about $150 for mine new during a sale last year in that moss green color.

Wore them last 2 evenings sitting on the ground in the steady rain on a youth hunt with my son. My seat never got wet and the knee pads really are fantastic. The rest of the pants are not waterproof but by wearing Merino long johns underneath I still kept cozy.

Boxermick

FNG
I just finished up a great muzzleloading pronghorn season with mine. They were a bit hot but so worth it for the knee pads and pocket structure. I also love the Sitka stretch material. I use the Kuiu attack pants when I don’t need the knee pads and it’s hot out but was loving the timberline this round. I got them on eBay for $150 several years ago.

Poser

WKR
I bought a used pair off of Rokslide a couple of years back. I use the shit out of them in the winter. They make great snowboard pants (dry butt, but also 4 way stretch). The downside is that when it’s too out hot for them, they are HOT. Over 50 degrees and I’m wearing something else.

Kotaman

WKR
Easily my favorite hunting pants. With the exception of extremely hot weather, I'm wearing them on every hunt.

Stwrt9

WKR
probably one of the best all around hunting pant out there. you can definitely find them cheaper but well worth the investment.

These are great cold weather pants. Love the seat and kneepads. Can sit in the snow or kneel on rocky ground with no issues. Fit and stretchy fabric make them very comfortable.

That said, they are way too hot for me in warmer weather. Warmer than 50-60 degrees, and I've got to wear something else.