Sitka Territory Pants

Anyone have the Territory pants from Sitka? I want to get some good stretchy pants for everyday wear. I'd like to get one from each "big" brand. I've got it sorted down to the Corrugate Guide Pants from FL and the Attack Pants from Kuiu, both in solids. My questions about the Territory pant are

1) How stretchy are they? Corrugate Guide Stretchy or less?
2) How is the sizing compared to other Sitka pants? I wear a 36T in the Ascents and they are a perfect fit for reference.

Thanks!

Trial153

WKR
Ran a size small for me. Pretty nice every day pants, four way stretch so very stretchy, gives good in the crotch and thigh area that is my main issue in more athletic fitted pants.

OP
O
Ran a size small for me. Pretty nice every day pants, four way stretch so very stretchy, gives good in the crotch and thigh area that is my main issue in more athletic fitted pants.

Quick question for you. How do you normally like your pants to fit? I prefer mine to run more on the snug side, so for example, the Ascents fit well in the waist, with not much extra room and the thighs are not skin tight but not "loose" by any means.

Trial153

WKR
Quick question for you. How do you normally like your pants to fit? I prefer mine to run more on the snug side, so for example, the Ascents fit well in the waist, with not much extra room and the thighs are not skin tight but not "loose" by any means.

The new version of the ascents don’t fit me period. I bought three sizes trying to get them right and gave up. I still have two pairs of the original ascents so I am keeping them.

I don’t like pants snug in the crotch and thighs, I wouldn’t say I like relaxed fit, more of a standard fit ...but no skinny jean crap.

The territory were just flat out small for me. My regular pant size wasn’t even close.

OP
O
The new version of the ascents don’t fit me period. I bought three sizes trying to get them right and gave up. I still have two pairs of the original ascents so I am keeping them.

I don’t like pants snug in the crotch and thighs, I wouldn’t say I like relaxed fit, more of a standard fit ...but no skinny jean crap.

The territory were just flat out small for me. My regular pant size wasn’t even close.

Cool. Good to know. Thanks man.

bbrown

WKR
I like them for everyday wear. I run a 34R in the territory, medium in the FL corrugates and a 34 in the KUIU attack’s althoughy attacks are a bit older. The territory’s seem a bit lighter than the corrugates but just as stretchy and not as tight in the bottom of the legs

LaHunter

WKR
The Sitka Territory pants are really thin. In my opinion, they are a little too 'blousy' in the bottom of the legs. They also seem to make a 'swish' sound when you walk.
I returned the Territory pants and ordered the Kuiu Sierra pants. These fit me much better and the lower leg section fits more like jeans.
Just another option to consider.