Budget puffy pants

Sturgeon

WKR
Is everyone find the waist sizing to be pretty accurate. I'm looking at getting the large longs, but normally I have a 34 waist and the tags states 35-39.

Is everyone find the waist sizing to be pretty accurate. I'm looking at getting the large longs, but normally I have a 34 waist and the tags states 35-39.

Go medium. I am a 34 waste and the medium are actually a bit big. There is no taper in the legs, but what do you expect for $10. I'm trying to figure out how to use the elastic to make it tighter without tying knots in it.

They'll work fine this year and I'll buy something else during the sales that will come.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RCL

WKR
Just ordered the mediums.
At $10 they are definitely worth a try.

JFKinYK

Lil-Rokslider
Any normally proportioned human should be ordering a "long" size. Maybe that wasn't clear in my original post.

There are dozens of sellers of these on eBay. You may have to search some for your size.

Any normally proportioned human should be ordering a "long" size. Maybe that wasn't clear in my original post.

There are dozens of sellers of these on eBay. You may have to search some for your size.
The advantage of short is they stop at the top of your boots.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sturgeon

WKR
Searched around and found a medium long, for under $10. Definitely worth a try.

amp713

WKR
Used mine today glassing below the snow line and below freezing.... great??? No. Worth $10?? Hell ya!

These look like a cheap Chinese alternative too. Men/Women Outdoor Winter Thermal Warm Ultralight White Goose Down Pants/Trousers | eBay
I’ve been hearing a lot about the puffy pants. I might have to try it out, finally.
Are you guys running these in lieu of long johns?

Those are the cheap ones I originally bought. They work great, but you have to take your boots off to get them on. They are just as warm, light, and packable as my Kuiu pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For that price I had to try em.

Me too and, sometimes you really do get what you pay for. I got the medium/short, figuring that I am only 5’8” and 160 lbs., so they might fit. Well, I was wrong. Maybe my, small for her age, 10-year-old daughter will be able to fit into them..... if only I can figure out a way to keep her from growing any taller but yet still putting on at least another 100 lbs.
73decc3ecebbcffbfd96b2295d9ce1cf.jpg
3ce5e73f7d6b684d752435c9913c2749.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkime

WKR
To the guys who have ordered the liners would you mind listing the size you ordered vs your blue jean size? and how you felt they fit? I ordered a small and medium because what the hell, theyre cheap! Im a 32/32 6' 190#

bigsky2

Lil-Rokslider
I also ordered the medium regulars and they are more like Capri pants haha. I guess for sitting and glassing where no one is going to be seeing you they will be fine.

Sturgeon

WKR
I ordered medium longs. Normally wear a 34x34 jean. They are probably midway between knee and ankle for me. I think they will be fine when wearing taller boots/socks. They have a baggier fit through the legs so I would definitely wear long johns underneath and another pair of pants over both. I can't complain for $10 and they definitely have some warmth to them.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
To the guys who have ordered the liners would you mind listing the size you ordered vs your blue jean size? and how you felt they fit? I ordered a small and medium because what the hell, theyre cheap! Im a 32/32 6' 190#

5’9”, 185lbs. 33x32 pants. Have Large/Longs and they cover to the ankle. Baggy, but length is fine.

dkime

WKR
Thanks guys, I ordered these for primarily treestand sits along with the ECWCS GENIII Level 7 Pants. If they workout well I'll be pumped but even if they're not that great and I can just wear them to clean the driveway during the winter time I'll consider it a win.