What’s your favorite all around Pants?

zacattack

WKR
I have several pairs of the Eddie Bauer Guide Pro Pants that I really like. They come in a ton of sizes including tall. I wear a 34x36 which is pretty damn impossible to find anywhere, but they always have them and in more than one color. They are on sale constantly, you can get them for around 50 or less most of them time.

I second the Eddie Bauer pro guide. I am a 32x36 and that’s terrible to find. I have been very impressed but they aren’t very thick. Better when it’s alittle warmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have a few pairs of the Kuiu attacks and don’t feel like they fit anything like skinny jeans. Plenty of stretch, not too tight in the thighs and backside. My favorite all around hunting pant.

davsco

WKR
got a couple of pairs of the wranglers (red inside waistband) at walmart, some solids and some camo, and they're really comfy and dry pretty quick.

zacattack

WKR
I second the Eddie Bauer pro guide. I am a 32x36 and that’s terrible to find. I have been very impressed but they aren’t very thick. Better when it’s alittle warmer.

They do make them that are fleece lined and they are pretty warm

OP
L

lacofdfireman

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of good replies. I can’t believe I’m going to buy some Wranglers but I may just give them a try. Seems like there are a bunch of you that like them. Also going to try some Eddie Bauer guides. Seems like the warranty is unbeatable. They said they can be returned at anytime for any reason no questions asked. That’s incredible. My only concern there with the Eddie Bauer’s is they say athletic fit. I got some big thighs. That’s my problem area. If they made these LuLu Lemon pants with a cargo pocket or something they would be my go to’s. They are incredibly comfortable. Not sure how they would hold up in the brush though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
L

lacofdfireman

Lil-Rokslider
Went looking for pants today fully expecting to buy some of the Wrangler Outdoor cargo series pants but after going to multiple places with no luck and then finally coming home I searched online to buy a pair and found out they don't even make my size. What a waste of time... I need a 34-36 length and the longest they make is a 32. Bummer

I did find some 5.11 Tactical Apex pants that could fit the bill. They were $90 but seem to be pretty close to what I was looking for. But I think the 34's were borderline to short. They do sell a 36 online though so I may pick some of those up. I'm going to try some Eddie Bauer Guides but they say Nov 2nd as a ship date....

Stwrt9

WKR
I'm a big fan of the Eddie Bauer Guide Pants for work. Sitka Grinders are also worth a look.

TexasCub

WKR
Wearing a pair of the Eddie Bauer Guide Pros as I type this, absolutely my favorite casual pant. Non fleece lined for most seasons and fleece lined for colder days.

Lots of good replies. I can’t believe I’m going to buy some Wranglers but I may just give them a try. Seems like there are a bunch of you that like them. Also going to try some Eddie Bauer guides. Seems like the warranty is unbeatable. They said they can be returned at anytime for any reason no questions asked. That’s incredible. My only concern there with the Eddie Bauer’s is they say athletic fit. I got some big thighs. That’s my problem area. If they made these LuLu Lemon pants with a cargo pocket or something they would be my go to’s. They are incredibly comfortable. Not sure how they would hold up in the brush though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have huge thighs. That’s why I wear the Guide Chinos. It doesn’t have the big pockets on the side of the pant legs just a small pocket on the right leg.

By far, Khul Revolvr. They are made from tough material and stretch well. Fit is semi athletic, they are very comfortable.

bozeman

WKR
I have the Wranglers, some REI Skree and the Sitka Territory pants. Sitka is very well made and looks great. The REI have the vent behind the knees and are excellent hiking pants, the Wranglers are daily 'work' pants......

Lowke01

Lil-Rokslider
I like the Eddie Bauer Travex and the North Face Retrac pant. I get the Travel for about $45 and the North Face pant for $20-$30 at their outlets. Travex is 4 way stretch, Retrac is 2 way. Pretty sure both have DWR.

ElkElkGoose

Lil-Rokslider
Kuiu Yukon Pants. They are technically a rain pant but they have full zips. When working up a good sweat I unzip them from the top about a foot and then they dump heat better than a regular pant. I never have to worry about rain, dewy grass, etc.

Sometimes a little awkward when I walk into a convenience store on the way back and forget to zip them up. Everyone can see the side of my tighty whiteys.