Belt recommendations

jolemons

WKR
Im looking for ideas on web belts that are low profile enough for backpacking but substantial enough to pack a lighter weight handgun. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

matthewmt

WKR
I mean besides a duty type belt I would look at hsgi battle belt setup with suspenders. Or just buy a cheaper web belt there's a few out there. And you can attach whatever molle pouches you want.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I've heard good things about the hill people gear belts. Don't have one yet though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

sr80

WKR
Marsupial gear made a belt too, supposed to have a tiny bit of stretch in the material. Looks pretty good, looks nice and low profile.

slowelk

WKR
Hill People Gear Under Pack Belt. You don't know it's there, it doesn't move, and it's sturdy. Maybe my favorite piece of new gear this year.

bigbaddad71

Lil-Rokslider
Look up Grip 6..made in the USA and I really like mine.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hill People Gear belt is the best. Anything with a buckle has been an issue for me in the past.

Check out the blue alpha gear belt also. You can pick one up on amazon in the $20 something range. Just a plastic loop that the belt hooks through. I wear the plastic over to the side loop and not in the center like normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WJS23

WKR
I have been using one made by volund gearworks and have been very happy with it so far

BAKPAKR

WKR
I have been using a Wilderness Tactical Frequent Flyer belt under my pack for several years and it works great. With that said, I am going to have to try out the Hill People Gear belt.

I learn about the niftiest things in here.