The Poor Man's Lightweight Hiking Pant

hunt1up

WKR
So I was walking through Walmart(not my favorite activity) and I noticed some of these pants on sale. They're made by Wrangler and are part of their Outdoor line I guess.

Men's Wrangler(R) Flex Waist Outdoor Cargo Pant | Mens Pants by Wrangler(R)

So I bought two pair. I've worn them a few times now and I must say, they are legit! They are absolutely comfortable, have great stretch, and an awesome fit. I'm a Kuiu fanboy and Attack pants are my favorite pants to wear, but for $22 these things are awesome. I'd say they're somewhat of an athletic cut but they're not tight at all, near perfect in that regard. They're quite lightweight, lighter than Attack pants for example. I can't speak much to their durability at this point, but for the money they're hard to beat.

I just figured I'd let people know about them if they're on a tight budget, or just want some functional outdoor pants for cheap. I think they'd make an excellent early season hunting pant.

OP
hunt1up

hunt1up

WKR
052fde01c9ce9c3b5d4616d224af034a.jpg

Here is a close up of the material. Not the best picture, but you get the idea.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
There’s been a few threads on them in the past. They are great! I’ve got 5 or 6 now. Great for work or hunting. There’s a few different options online for pocket style and color. Some are a little more professional looking for work but the same features

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk