Sitka top

Little of both and I like to layer so can take off If need be

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I use a mid layer like the sitka core heavy weight hoody and the jetstream. 95% of the time I'm wearing the jetstream and a base layer. A mid layer gets put on if the jetstream is too much, or if I'm sitting glassing. I'll carry a puffy too for extended sits.

jeffpg

WKR
I pretty much do what Back Country Hunter 2 said.

If I had to choose only one I’d get the Jetstream and wear whatever I had underneath it.

Would the flash be good as a shell over layers vs a bulkier jacket?

I've used the flash a ton and it's great as a wind blocker and against light rain/snow. I've had it in pretty substantial snow and rain and it holds up really well before wetting out near the zipper. It's really light so you dont hate to pack it and it doesnt take up much space in your pack. That said, if I'm expecting weather I'll leave it and bring the Cloudburst as it's a full on shell jacket.

I can layer the Flash over a grid fleece and light puffy with no issues. Mine is size large which is the same as all my First Lite, Sitka, and Arcteryx stuff.

OP
W

williamson88

Lil-Rokslider
I've used the flash a ton and it's great as a wind blocker and against light rain/snow. I've had it in pretty substantial snow and rain and it holds up really well before wetting out near the zipper. It's really light so you dont hate to pack it and it doesnt take up much space in your pack. That said, if I'm expecting weather I'll leave it and bring the Cloudburst as it's a full on shell jacket.

I can layer the Flash over a grid fleece and light puffy with no issues. Mine is size large which is the same as all my First Lite, Sitka, and Arcteryx stuff.
I think that's route ima go