Any rumors?

marktole

WKR
Apex hoodie in open country and core light weight hoodies in more solid colors is my wish.

Trial153

WKR
I know what I would like to see...
Grinder pants in another solid color. Solid apex pants and hoody. Different solid color core heavyweight.
Timberlines in another soild color.

I think I have seen the Gritty Bowman wearing a new jacket in some of his Instagram stories...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Kotaman

WKR
Reworked Fanatic Set
Reworked Heavyweight Hoodie
Reworked Cloudburst and Stormfront
Expansion of Travel/Work wear line

That’s about all I know so far...

OP
D

Diesel

WKR
Reworked Fanatic Set
Reworked Heavyweight Hoodie
Reworked Cloudburst and Stormfront
Expansion of Travel/Work wear line

That’s about all I know so far...

That's what I thought may happen judging from sale prices and will be very interested in the reworks. If they rework the stormfront, would they do it in elevated2 ?

Last edited:

Kotaman

WKR
That's what I thought may happen judging from sale prices and will be very interested in the reworks. If they rework the stormfront, would they do it in elevated2 ?

Not sure, but doubt it as they just reworked the Down Pour last year...I'm really interested in the reworked Cloud Burst. Supposedly gonna be more "packable and lighter". Also a sleeveless, hooded Kelvin Active. Sounds like a vest with a hood.

Also gonna see some lightweight "shelter's/tarps". And a couple smaller options of the popular Load Hauler packs. (4900 and 2700)

I'm sure there will be a bit more, but these are some of the things I've heard about so far.

They need to get a clue and put side vent zips on some of their pants. Kuiu blows most all of the standard Sitka pants out of the water in my book and I only use the Timberline pants from Sitka in cooler weather. Come on Sitka, figure out side vents, it's not rocket science.

They need to get a clue and put side vent zips on some of their pants. Kuiu blows most all of the standard Sitka pants out of the water in my book and I only use the Timberline pants from Sitka in cooler weather. Come on Sitka, figure out side vents, it's not rocket science.

Man I couldn't agree more. I want to buy Sitka pants, but I love the side zips that much that i'm willing to go back and buy KUIU pants.

Man I couldn't agree more. I want to buy Sitka pants, but I love the side zips that much that i'm willing to go back and buy KUIU pants.

X3
dumped just about all my kuiu with the exception of their tiburon pants bc the hipzips make them breathe that much better. its kind of bizarre esp since the sitkas cost so much more (ascents)

deadwolf

WKR
I know what I would like to see...
Grinder pants in another solid color. Solid apex pants and hoody. Different solid color core heavyweight.
Timberlines in another soild color.

I’ll second more solids across the board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard they are looking to use more realistic models in their ads this year. A little bit more dad bod and a few more beer guts. I took the liberty of sending them some semi nude photos of myself. I haven’t heard back but I am sure they are just busy with year end sales and stuff.

kipper09

WKR

I would sit tight for a bit. I’m pretty sure that stone glacier is making some clothing lines you should look at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk