Minus 33 reviews

tracker12

WKR
Anyone use this stuff. I have a 40% upon and wondering if I should give a few items a try

rjf611

FNG
Still rocking same pair of merino long johns bought ten years ago.
Great shape, not a loose thread anywhere.

twall13

WKR
I have a minus33 1/4 zip shirt and I really like it. I like the collar on it better than my first lite wilkin QZ and it's probably slightly softer feeling. The biggest downside on that piece for me is the lack of thumb holes. I've owned it for about 4 years and it's held up well for Merino.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
tracker12

tracker12

WKR
Sounds good. Just wanted to see how it stacks up against the other top tier merino wool makers.

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
I've been using the expedition weight for two years. Super warm and durable but heavy and almost too warm.

Agross

WKR
I have a top and bottom. Had em for probably 6-8 years No snags or issues at all. Love the stuff. I would say it's a looser not as tight of a weave as a lot of the others, maybe a little thicker. I have been very happy with em.

three5x5s

WKR
I own Kuiu, First Lite, Smartwool, Rab, Charles Dailey, Ibex, Icebreaker and Minus 33. Yes I know I have a problem.
I wear the Minus 33 the most as it fits and feels the best. I also think the solid colors feel better than the camo. The Ibex feels good but runs small and is no longer in business.

kong

Lil-Rokslider
Had a zip up black jacket shipped to Iraq under my top. First or second dealing with Merino and it was great between the changes of seasons Aug-Feb in Iraq.

zacattack

WKR
Have two pairs of socks and a set of the expedition weight base for a couple of years. So far no complaints and it’s pretty top notch stuff.

Randy2117

FNG
Used Minus 33 tops, bottoms, and socks for about 6 years. All around good merino. I own First Lite, Minus 33, and Black Ovis. Minus 33 has held up well, no smells, no unraveling, and sizing is spot on for me.

HeadnWest

WKR
As all have stated above, Minus 33 is some good stuff for less then the hunting brand merino. I have used the mid-weight top and bottom for several years and love it. IMOP it is more comfortable than FL merino. It's very soft and warm.

NoWiser

WKR
I've had mine for 7 or 8 years how and it has been holding up great. I have a midweight and expedition weight set and absolutely love it. It's in better shape than the hunting brands I've owned for 1/2 as long.