Non hunting brand equivalent to Kuiu Guide

Pinewood

Lil-Rokslider
As the title states. I'm looking for a non hunting brand that has a jacket very similar to the Kuiu Guide. I love the chest pockets, armpit zips and overall fit, I just don't like cruising around town in Vias. I would love if I could get it in brown or green and do dual duty with it. Cheers.

OP
Pinewood

Pinewood

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys. I was hoping to find a non hunting brand that has a similar model is all. Not really sure why, just wondering. Cheers.

Wright406

WKR
Just a heads up. Stone Glacier will be dropping some bad to the bone apparel around the firstnof the year. From some sneak peeks it looks to be something similar to the guide jacket non camo. I’m jacked to find out.

sr80

WKR
Arcteryx Gamma MX is close to the guide jacket. Doesnt have pit zips, but the material is slightly thinner, and breaths better.

I have one from rei, their brand, only 1 external chest pocket and 1 internal one in the other side. Softshell, brown, lower pockets, sleeve pocket on right. Don't know name but it's pretty comfortable and wind resistant. Not selling just mentioning as an option to look at.
79191d54c876433309ed91f5ae55f547.jpg