Wrangler hiking pants

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
My Wal-Mart just restocked, Picked up another pair. $21.92, 95% nylon 5% spandex. They have like a woodland bdu como color now too but they looked a little to dark to me.

OP
Gerard Marcaurele
So I decided to be an idiot Saturday and sit out in a torrential downpour and see what the pants did. As expected, they only shed water when it was barely raining. But, where these things shine is in the dry-off time. In the 90* sun, they were bone dry in under 15 minutes. I had on a poly boxer-brief underneath and a poly shirt that was also dry by then. Honestly, I’m turning into a big fan of these pants, regardless of price

SoDaky

WKR
Have a pair of tan without zip pockets and a pair of light green with zips.Both fantastic!Been walking in 80+ heat and cool n comfortable.Will get a couple more!

As I've said a few times here, I've been trying hard to find a new pair of pants. But, I literally wear the wranglers every day. They are absolutely unbeatable at the <$25 price.

But, I might be hunting rifle season in Kuiu just because of the added features.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Savage99

WKR
Ordered new 150 crew top in dry earth last night and it shipped this morning.

Which “150 crew top” are you refer to Gpool? I read through the whole thread to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been needing a new pair of hiking pants so went and picked up a pair last night after work. They seem like a damn good pair of pants for 24 bucks.

WoodBow

WKR
If yall dig those pants, look for the swiss tech shorts at wal mart. They are 4 way stretch and made of a finely perforated material. They have tan, grey, and blue at my walmart. Fit and comfort are on point. Easily my new favorites shorts. $16.88 beats the crap out of what corrugates cost. I will probably wear them some for early season treestand whitetail hunting with leafy pants over the top.

John pettimore

Lil-Rokslider
Well you guys have cost me money. Went and picked up a couple pair tonight. My local Walmart had plenty of every color, including some camo.

Randle

WKR
Yep me too. I just picked some local. I figured if nothing else they will be everyday around or around t he property work pants I like them so far.

GPool1842

WKR
Which “150 crew top” are you refer to Gpool? I read through the whole thread to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crap, sorry guys. Got this thread mixed up with the “Is the new first light gear delayed” thread. Was a late one last night......

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
I've noticed a couple differences in this "run" or restocking of the Wal-Mart performance pants. The last pants I bought in the winter had a snap button, these new ones close with the button/loop deal with I prefer as snaps can be a pain sometimes especially in cold weather. Also the construction and sewing seem a little better pockets a little deeper. And I can't tell if this fabric is a little heavier or the factory starch hasn't worn out yet.

The best part about these pant is that is I snag them on a mesquite or barbed wire or splash oil on them I dont even give it a second thought these pants are cheaper than jeans.

Picked up a pair for $21.47 yesterday at my local walmarr.

Did not need them but got them anyway. Nice pants. Very similar to my pranazions.

Is Wrangler paying attention you the hunting community? Making them in camo now.
25c22bf71fc3556c0914e86af2f64b66.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk