Hunters Element - Desolve Camo

I was just looking through some pants to buy for a hunt coming up, ran across Hunter's Element (New Zealand based). I was considering picking up a pair of Vital Trousers and Sabre Trousers in Desolve Veil. Anyone have experience with these pants and this camo?

Camo seems pretty cool based on Hoofed animal science and how they don't see certain spectrums and patterns and how this camo is specifically designed for hoofed animals. I don't know how true that is but seemed different. Anyone have further links to any research, obviously I know it isn't the camo solely, but I enjoy learning more about any hunting stuff.

Texarican

FNG
Dragging up an old thread I know but I'll be reporting back after my Sept hunt. Fully outfitted with Hunters Element XTR trousers, Sabre jacket and a couple of their mid layer shirts in desolve bare camo along with my desolve MR Metcalf pack. Also got their gators. Pricing is very good compared to the big popular names around here and quality appears to be as good as I have seen.

they sponser one guy out here who kills a ton with both compound and trad bow out here. he could probably kill in anything tho. i will prob try their superlite trouser when they get it back in stock since sitka wont put hipzips in their ascent pants

Texarican

FNG
I can now report back that this gear served me really well during a week long Gunnison hike and hunt. Packed too many items like any newb does. Next year it’s 1 pair pants, 2 shirts and 1 jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geewhiz

WKR
Any updates on this gear?

I've recently fallen in love with the Dissolve Bare pattern that mystery ranch used to use on their packs and it looks like this company has the rights to that pattern currently. However I mostly see the veil pattern available.