Off grid dinners

cvsetter

FNG
I ordered some meals back in may during the pre order.got an email on Aug. 7th that order was complete,but still haven't received them yet.has anyone else received there's yet.

goph707

FNG
I am in the same boat. I got a little heated when I saw some pretty popular hunters on social media had theirs (yeah I know they are a big deal🙄)so I emailed them yesterday. I will let you know what I hear!

Chad.frank

Lil-Rokslider
Too be honest I was disappointed that they are sold out of so much stuff and I wasn’t going to pre order not knowing when I was going to get the stuff. Hunting season is here, we can’t wait. I ordered Heathers Choice and got everything I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GPool1842

WKR
He has been pretty active on instagram. I have had conversations through DM quite a bit.

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
Same here, have several hunts planned, ordered a lot of food, haven't seen or heard anything about it yet, interested to hear what they say

bsnedeker

WKR
Same here, have several hunts planned, ordered a lot of food, haven't seen or heard anything about it yet, interested to hear what they say

I'd suggest looking into Next Mile Meals...great stuff from what I've tried and orders take a few days to get to your door. I'm 100% set on food for my hunts at this point. I didn't do off grid for worry of the situation you guys are in right now...I don't trust product launches this close to my critical hunts. Sorry!

whitingja

WKR
I was just getting ready to post this same question. I was the first one to order the meals based on an email he sent me. The date on which I would receive has now changed 3 times. He last told me I would have it by the 16th. I have emailed him twice with no response. I did order some breakfast food a couple weeks ago and got those fairly quickly, so I'm not sure what is going on. But I need my meals and was hoping to try them before I went in the field. This is not a good way to start off your business. At least I am not alone here.

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
I'd suggest looking into Next Mile Meals...great stuff from what I've tried and orders take a few days to get to your door. I'm 100% set on food for my hunts at this point. I didn't do off grid for worry of the situation you guys are in right now...I don't trust product launches this close to my critical hunts. Sorry!

Thanks for the suggestion, just put in an order to back me up, don't think my Off Grid is going to show up by this weekend

OP
C

cvsetter

FNG
i was going to used the off grid pre order meals to finish out my meals,looks like i'm not the only one.better get something else just to be safe.

GPool1842

WKR
This current round of dinner meal pre order (the round with the quail pad thai) won’t ship before mid September. He has shared that with me on Instagram.

Breakfasts have shipped out fast for me.

GPool1842

WKR

I had to order Next Mile as well. Split between NM and Peak Refuel dinners.

whitingja

WKR
If the September date is true, then he really needs to get the word out to people that Have ordered. A reply to my email would be great. Or at least get on this forum and let us know what’s going on. Not good. Is he a sponsor for rokslide?

GPool1842

WKR
If the September date is true, then he really needs to get the word out to people that Have ordered. A reply to my email would be great. Or at least get on this forum and let us know what’s going on. Not good. Is he a sponsor for rokslide?

Not sure. He told me late September ship for the second round of dinner ship to be more specific.

His breakfast are awesome. Just need to get a stock of the dinners built up. He has been on a couple podcasts and I am excited to support a new guy bringing good stuff but he needs to get those dinners out!

Thanks for posting that, never heard of them till scrolling through here. Will order some to supplement the hawk vittles i order.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

GPool1842

WKR
Thanks for posting that, never heard of them till scrolling through here. Will order some to supplement the hawk vittles i order.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I ordered a few too. They look pretty good. They recommend on their site to bring couple tortillas and make a couple burritos out of it. I’m planning on doing this for the beef taco one for sure!

Spencer@OffGridFoodCo.

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Everyone,

First off, thank you guys for your support. As a tiny, tiny, now two-man company, Rokslide really helped us get off the ground, and that's because of you guys. So the last thing I want to do is feel like I've done the Rokslide community a dis-service by not clearly communicating and, I apologize if anyone feel that way.

Here's an update on the meals: A handful shipped yesterday, about half of the remaining orders will get shipped today, and the last half shipped Friday or Saturday when the last batch is done! Thank you guys for all of your patience, we will make it worth the wait.

PS- these will be the last pre-orders we do. We are going to begin having them in stock in small batches, only on the website as soon as the second pre-orders are shipped. It'll will be a

Chad.frank

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Everyone,

First off, thank you guys for your support. As a tiny, tiny, now two-man company, Rokslide really helped us get off the ground, and that's because of you guys. So the last thing I want to do is feel like I've done the Rokslide community a dis-service by not clearly communicating and, I apologize if anyone feel that way.

Here's an update on the meals: A handful shipped yesterday, about half of the remaining orders will get shipped today, and the last half shipped Friday or Saturday when the last batch is done! Thank you guys for all of your patience, we will make it worth the wait.

PS- these will be the last pre-orders we do. We are going to begin having them in stock in small batches, only on the website as soon as the second pre-orders are shipped. It'll will be a

I tried the Washington apple and strawberry breakfasts months ago and really enjoyed them. Wanted to get some more but with them being sold out when I ordered a week or so ago obviously I didn’t. Will be happy when I can get more, thank you for the update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GPool1842

WKR
For those looking at Next Mile Meals, I just saw this on an email from them:

“The staff at Next Mile Meals is going on holiday and the shop will be on hiatus for two weeks, from August 24 to September 7. If you have plans for Labor Day Weekend, make sure to place your order before Friday (the 24th) to guarantee it'll arrive in time!”