Greenbelly meals

GPool1842

WKR
Haven’t tried but did pick up a 3 pack for lunches this year. Heard lots of good things..

amp713

WKR
The one I had was very... lacking... in the flavorful department. It was ok and it was calories but with all the choices out there I'd prefer something with a bit more flavor.

amp713

WKR
Hey just throwing out that I had a cranberry one or something lik that and it was a lot better because it actually had some flavor to it

slowelk

WKR
I submitted this review last week after eating them for multiple days:

I heard about these through a podcast, and wanted to try to go stove-less for my archery opener this year, so I ordered a variety pack to use as my breakfasts. All flavors have a similar undertone to them that's similar to a protein taste, which isn't at all bad. All flavors were pleasant, but I most preferred the chocolate banana. In the morning, in the woods, I'm usually ready to get going, and have some distance to cover to get where I need to be, so it was nice to be able to munch on the go. I don't think a bar of any kind will ever replace a hot meal when it comes to satisfaction, but these do a great job keeping you moving. Another big plus with these was that they are very easy to digest, unlike most freeze-dried stove-needy options. I felt great on my hunt, and enjoyed the ease of obtaining quality calories on the go.

Kilboars

WKR
I've been eating them for a while and they are very hearty and good tasting. A half package/ one bar is satisfying and a whole bag/two bars will fill you up.