Kuju coffee

blackdawg

WKR
I am a fan of pour over java and can’t stomach the starbuck vias.I saw these and ordered a pack to try. Easy,lightweight, small and decent flavor, I might sample a few other varieties. Concept is good, a bit spendy per cup, thought I would share this nugget.
6c099be30a8be21f391044c89a71d657.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slick

WKR
Have used a similar product but by a roaster from Bozeman. The only drawback I’ve found is it’s hard maintaining a high enough water temperature to effectively brew a good cup. The titanium snow peak mugs aren’t insulated, so maybe a jet boil would work better.
GEO — Treeline Coffee Roasters

Squirrels

WKR
FYI, you can buy those filters from Amazon and use whatever coffee you like. They work pretty well.

OP
B

blackdawg

WKR
Looks like the disposable bags could be heat sealed with your preferred coffee or tea of choice,,, read a few reviews and my lack of international travel also indicates that Japanese hotels have these in place of a coffee maker/cheap coffee bags. The disposable may be way to go. I have become a fan of pour over for speed, easy cleanup and not choking on grounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squirrels

WKR
I found these make a pretty good cup of coffee. Throw these in a gallon ziplock with a small bag of your favorite brew and small plastic scoop and you are good to go from a coffee standpoint.

I’m with you on the Starbucks and any other instant I’ve tried. Pour over is what i prefer at the house so why not bring it in the woods. Thanks for posting.

Usi05

WKR
We do some cold brew at home with beans and a canister. Requires water, beans and 12-24 hours. Could heat up quickly on a jet boil if you NEED it warm.

SO tempted to carry it up with me in the fall!