Adhesive, Zippered Arm (Chest) Pockets???

wytx

WKR
This company makes great outdoor gear right here in Laramie:Atmosphere Mountainworks

Look for an outdoor gear company close to you and inquire. The Laramie place repairs and makes great stuff, many others probably do too.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Nope. Just by using it a lot.

Oh, I thought you were talking about it wearing out inside a pocket on the bugle tube. I go through 2-3 diaphragm calls a season, and I'm sure having them in my mouth 14 hours a day doesn't help.

Had a weird thing happen this year. I use Carlton's Brown Triple most the time. I tried to use one at the start of the season that was barely used last year. I immediately recognized that it just wasn't up to snuff so changed it out to a new one right out of the package. That one still didn't work very well (hard to control it and get uninterrupted sounds), and for a couple days I thought it was just me for whatever reason. Back at camp I pulled it out and looked it over and compared it to a brand new one in the package. The one in the package was about 3/16" deeper in latex length from the front edge back to the metal frame than the other one. So I looked at several more in the package and they were all the deeper ones. Put one of those in and immediately it worked the way it should. Not sure how that other one cleared QC. Now I inspect all of them before I even buy them.