DIY bladder sleeve for kifaru

WoodBow

WKR
I needed a sleeve to hold my 3 liter bladder onto my frame. I wanted to be able to run it right against the frame for day hunt type applications but also wanted to be able to move it to the outside of my panel when packing heavy loads. I did not want to compress and burst the panel by leaving it against the frame under heavy compression. I filled the bladder and took measurements. I also meausured the spacing of attachment points on the frame. The bladder is a camelbak. Thr sleeve is constructed of 500d cordura. There is a small grosgrain loop inside that the bladder hooks on to keep it from sagging down as it empties. It is a very custom fit. No slop. Just enough extra space to make inserting a full bladder easy. When i move it to the outside of the panel, the top attachments stay the same. I just let the straps out to the needed distance. Two sr buckles stay attached to my panel so i can clip the bottom down just like it goes on the frame. The molle is mainly for looks but gives me more options
fxc6cg.jpg
rvesms.jpg

It has survived many training rucks and about a week in CO backcountry. Im very happy with it so far.

Very well done. It pretty cool when you can make your own gear and add in all the little features to make it more versatile. I put a loop at the top of mine and put a hose slit at the bottom for hanging it on tree limbs in camp for gravity filtering.
Nice job.
Hunt'nFish