Win an all expenses paid 2019 rifle elk hunt courtesy of onX Hunt and RMEF

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Hello Rokslide members,
We have teamed up with the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and Randy Newberg for a hunt giveaway.
The winner will receive an all expense paid 2019 rifle elk hunt with Randy Newberg. From the travel to all your gear and tag, you'll be covered. The winner will be in talks with Randy Newberg to determine what state and area you will be hunting in.

Click on this link to enter and for the full details. RMEF and onX elk hunting trip giveaway | onX

Good luck and let us know if you have any questions.

Mjprohoroff

Lil-Rokslider
Sweet, I’m a life member of RMEF and an OnX subscriber so I don’t have to do anything? Im automatically entered with 5 chances? Thx!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
onX Hunt

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Sweet, I’m a life member of RMEF and an OnX subscriber so I don’t have to do anything? Im automatically entered with 5 chances? Thx!!!

If you entered your information at that link then you are all set! Good luck!

I couldn’t find anywhere to input my info...

Sorry buddy, but obviously it's closed to you ;-)

Okay, it likely just didn't fully load for you, there is a BIG HOW TO ENTER right on the screen.

PAhunter58

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for entering guys, Randy already picked me. You can stop hitting the " ENTER" button.

PAhunter58

Lil-Rokslider
Randy asked me to let you know your hunt info packet would be delivered by Publisher's Clearinghouse. You should stay home next Tuesday.

Do you think you could ask the Clearing House to deliver my Power Ball tickets at the same time? :)

ericF

WKR
Thanks for the opportunity. This is nice as a member of both RMEF and onXmaps.

I never win anything worth winning but I am also a life member of the RMEF and have a OnX membership as well so I signed up of course and I'll keep hoping like yall.

d3ntalbliss

Lil-Rokslider
The more important question is how many dilly bars will Randy bring for me on the hunt.