First Mature Bull

Me thinks Steve is eating some elk. A bull that size should be at least another 100lbs of boned out meat.

Did I sneak off with the quarter from my wife's pack??? Would BCH2's wife and mother realize they only were dropping off three quarters at Steve's Meat Market??? I thought I was home free but it seems 5Mile is too sharp for my tricks.

Additionally our father decided he would be in charge of boning out all the quarters and taking care of the neck and meat. I wouldn't consider his technique to be "textbook" but I also know that telling a 56 year old former army captain that he's doing it wrong and wasting meat is a futile endeavor. Dad thought he did a good job and sometimes that's the only opinion that seems to matter :eek:

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
Great story that a great bull like that deserves. Well earned my friend good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Truly enjoyed your write up. What an experience for the whole family! Congratulations

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thunder head

Lil-Rokslider
I hope your right and you kill other huge bulls. But that's one big public land bull. It may well be the biggest you ever kill.

Congrats to you!