First Elk hunt coming soon, thanks ROKSLIDE for all your help!

PAhunter58

Lil-Rokslider
Think I made my first post back in March, started several more and posted on others. At the end of the month I will be going on my first Elk hunt. Its a third rifle in a limited draw unit which I used my PP for. Just want to thank everyone that has offered up advice and help me realize I can do this. Couldn't find any takers on going with me so I going alone. I'm 60 now and can't wait for ever on something I've wanted to do all my life. I heeded advice and I'm in the best shape I've been since my college football days. I promised myself after reading many guys declarations on here by being in shape, I will not be a load. In one of my first posts, I asked a question about going Guided or DIY for a first hunt and got allot of great responses and advice. Since I knew I was going alone I decided to go Guided. Scoured references from allot of services and know I picked a good solid outfitter. Would love to try DIY down the rode, but not on my first trip and not going alone. Please no offense to you DIY guys, I can see your passion as I read so many of the posts from everyone. I just can't tell you all how excited I am. I have hunted Whitetail & Bears all over the east and Whitetail in South Dakota, but I've never been so pumped up to hunt a magnificent any like an Elk. Successful or not, I know I will have a blast. Thanks again for everyone's advice. Thank you Randy Newberg as I've learned so much from his shows and videos.
PAhunter58