Unit 48 Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahohillboy

Lil-Rokslider
Colorado was the most crowded until Meat Eater, Eastmans, Hunting Fool, First Lite, and IDF&G blew up Idaho and its OTC opportunity. I have put in for Idaho my entire life resident and non res both deer n elk never drawn. Are there big bulls yes. But like other guy said a lot of otc deer hunters mostly non res.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Colorado has the most elk of any state in the country! If anyone wants to legitimately have the best odds for success, they should go to Colorado! Just amazing peaks and moisture levels! This lends itself to huge antler growth, much bigger than Idaho for sure. Plus, they don't have the wolf factor down there in Colorado. If I could afford it, I'd be down there every year during the archery season. If I lived in Utah, I wouldn't even screw with Idaho hunting. I'd be popping over into Colorado for sure!

Dude! You friggin NAILED it!

Randy

Joe Schmo

Lil-Rokslider
I'm so glad that in all of my hundreds of days hunting in Idaho I haven't run into anyone who utterly despises nonresidents like they are an inferior race and to blame for all the worlds problems.
I usually just run into good people who are friendly and having fun enjoying our public lands, guess I'm just lucky.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Lots of whining going on in this thread so I cleaned it up a bit. I also just ****ing hate unit threads that's what PMs are for.

Status
Not open for further replies.