Idaho Diamond Creek Tags

BradG

FNG
Did you get your non resident tag? Sold out by 10am. I got mine. Crazy how fast they sold out this year.

I wonder if people are bailing on Colorado so the other states are getting more visitors. Just wondering why they sold out so fast.

Brianb3

WKR
I figured since they went from roughly
16’ 3 months
17’ 2 months
18’ 2 Weeks
19’ 24 hours
20’? Minutes

I missed out last year thinking I could purchase after Christmas and be safe. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BradG

BradG

FNG
This year was 8 hours. Last year was 8 days.

Crazy,

I think it's the harvest rates

OP
BradG

BradG

FNG
This year was 8 hours. Last year was 8 days.

Crazy,

I think it's the harvest rates

Forgive my naivety, but what tags go on sale now? I'm a resident, but didn't think anything went on sale this time of year.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
Are you sure they are gone or you don’t see one available because you don’t have an archery affidavit?

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
Well...OK then. Good grief. I did get one this year. Last year I waited a few minutes too long. I bet this unit goes to a controlled hunt soon. Crazy though since almost 2k tags are issued when you throw in landowner and outfitter allocations. It’s a busy place!

sasquatch

WKR
Got mine. Will be first year in there. Hunted Tex creek last yr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine. Bought it 4 minutes after they went on sale. I got tag number 97. This will be my second year on this unit. Can’t wait!

john2

FNG
Well...OK then. Good grief. I did get one this year. Last year I waited a few minutes too long. I bet this unit goes to a controlled hunt soon. Crazy though since almost 2k tags are issued when you throw in landowner and outfitter allocations. It’s a busy place!

It is crazy, my brother and I have been hunting this area since 2006. Back then and up until the last 8~10 years or so we would wait till we got there and buy tags at quick stop. There was always left over tags. Since then we would just start watching tag quota around July and buy tags when it got to 200 or so left, normally in early August. In 2017 we got a shocker, went to check quota in May and they were sold out in March 😳😡. I have been cocked and ready since then.

bobr1

WKR
Yeah, it was pretty crazy, I expected bear river to sell out quick since there were only 55 tags. But diamond creek had 647 non resident tags. After seeing that I'd imagine the saw tooth tag will probably go in seconds. I got my tag last night and you could tell there were a lot of people trying to get tags, the site crashed on me 3 times before I was finally able to check out.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Yeah, it was pretty crazy, I expected bear river to sell out quick since there were only 55 tags. But diamond creek had 647 non resident tags. After seeing that I'd imagine the saw tooth tag will probably go in seconds. I got my tag last night and you could tell there were a lot of people trying to get tags, the site crashed on me 3 times before I was finally able to check out.
Bear River was the rifle tag. Bow tags are unlimited in Bear River, but the rifle tags go quick every year. I'm done with the circus that Diamond Creek has become. Had some good hunts in there, but I've seen bigger bulls in other units and less people. Not sure if they'll go the controlled hunt route with DC, or delay the sale like Sawtooth. Good luck to all of you with the tags, it's cool country.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mixed bag

FNG
Wanted to try that zone in Idaho this year.A week ago I tried to enter all my imfo on their website but couldn't get a customer id..Said I had to contact them,and I forgot.Think it had to do with Hunter safety imfo.Checked this morning to see zone sold out.Was planning to square everything away in morning on Monday.Off to plan B

Wanted to try that zone in Idaho this year.A week ago I tried to enter all my imfo on their website but couldn't get a customer id..Said I had to contact them,and I forgot.Think it had to do with Hunter safety imfo.Checked this morning to see zone sold out.Was planning to square everything away in morning on Monday.Off to plan B

It is too early in the season for plan B.