What happened to Gore socks?!?

Does anyone know what happened to the awesome Gore Socks that were on Camofire and Blackovis a bunch this past year? I can't find a single pair online and it appears their website has been taken down. Those socks were the best! It would be a shame if they aren't making them anymore, best socks I've ever hunted in!

Agross

WKR
I literally just put a pair on. I heard they stopped making them within the last year. Thought I heard they were made by the same people as Sitka but that may not be true. They are the most comfortable socks I've ever tried and I've tried a bunch. I haven't looked in a few months but I did find some at that time. They were expensive though. Wish I would've bought ten pair the last time camofire had em in large.

Once they were on sale for a steep discount on Camofire, I kinda figured they weren't going to continue making them. With that in mind I bought 3 more pair during that time, and bringing my total to 5 pairs. They are my favorite. I wear them more than my darn tough socks.

elkyinzer

WKR
SHIT! This ruined my day...I only have 3 pairs and these things were a freaking revelation. The fabric is some kinda houdini magic shit. They can be damn near soaking wet and still feel dry and warm on your feet. Anything comparable out there?

Ebby

WKR
I love them too. Best socks I've ever used. I have 6 pair and they are fantastic.

Lee

Ten Bears

WKR
Does anyone know who makes them for Gore ?

When researching socks I usually find Wigwam, Thorlo, or some other parent company makes the socks for someone and has a comparable pair.
When Cabela's stopped selling the Ingenius socks I wear daily I tracked them down at Wigwam, etc.

Agross

WKR
SHIT! This ruined my day...I only have 3 pairs and these things were a freaking revelation. The fabric is some kinda houdini magic shit. They can be damn near soaking wet and still feel dry and warm on your feet. Anything comparable out there?

Exactly!

NebraskaStickHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I loved them too. By far the most comfortable but durable they were not. I had two pairs both with holes in the forefoot. But I would still buy them for the sheer softness of them