Issues Uploading Pictures

shader112

Lil-Rokslider
I have attempted to upload a couple photos for the last month, and each time I get the same error message.
I have tried two ways: Inserting a photo into a post and attaching a picture. Both ways I get an error message.

The error says "www.rokslide.com says 20180916_141436.jpg: Upload of file failed"

I have been able to attached photos before....any ideas what the issue might be?

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Same problems here.

For once I'm not the only person having a mysterious computer problem. I thought it was whatever bad vibe also caused my work computer to crash for 8 hours from a simple software upgrade.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I miss Photobucket. I get the same error. What I have done is now write the text and post it, them come back via Tapatalk and edit the post adding the photos.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
sorry guys, with all the different browsers mixed in with different skill sets and other variables we can't control, it's hard to say "this is how".

I do know Tapatalk is the very very easiest if you have a mobile device. It's actually what I use 80% of the time. Next is SHTF's method, which seems to work well for most users:

https://www.rokslide.com/forums/gen...using-imgur.html?highlight=imgur+photo+upload

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Bob,

Do you think you could do a little pictorial when hunting season is over? I get errors when I try the stuff in the little toolbar above the post box whe. I try to do anything with a pic. I can’t stand that Tapatalk it that’s all I can figure on an IPhone. I’ve not done anything off this iPhone in years :)

wapitibob

WKR
I believe the error is because the file is too large, I'm now getting the same error unless I resize the picture using a 3rd party app.