Modifying posts is frustersting

When you modify a post with a Samsung it is nearly impossible to modify it without deleating the post. I wish there was a second click to make sure it was what you really wanted to do.

It's very frustrating when your just trying to correct grammar or add new prices in classifieds and have to write a full new post or just not repost whatever I accidentally deleated.

This had happened to me at least 10 times this week.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
sorry man, are you using Tapatalk or full-site?

Ryan's on the road this week so not sure how soon he'll get back to this. Often it's an issue with the platform (Samsung) that we can't rectify. I know your frustration, and I've learned when I type up a big post, or modify, I just copy the post in case I fat-finger it and it's gone. Saved my butt a few times.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
When you modify a post with a Samsung it is nearly impossible to modify it without deleating the post. I wish there was a second click to make sure it was what you really wanted to do.

It's very frustrating when your just trying to correct grammar or add new prices in classifieds and have to write a full new post or just not repost whatever I accidentally deleated.

Are you using tapatalk?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member

I tried it on a Samsung. No issues. We need more info.

wapitibob

WKR
Tap "edit post"
Edit post
Tap "save changes"

Use the regular site on a phone and life humms along nicely.

Last edited:
OP
W
I am using it on the full site. Just happened to me again.

I hit edit post, then have to scroll down to modify the post. It is impossible for me to scroll down without clicking the delete post button that is in the middle of the screen since it activates from any touch. Frustrating as hell.

I have a galaxy 8+. I will try downloading taptalk.