Your post count prohibits you from posting in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitecaps

Lil-Rokslider
I now get this yellow banner across the top and bottom of the classified. I'm not sure what I've wrong. Can you help me get this fixed?
Thanks

joshn

FNG
I had more a dozen posts previously, but now my post count is saying 0.00 (will be 1 with this post).

fulltiltaudio

Lil-Rokslider
yeah, I've been watching classifieds and ads and stuff for a while before I made an account, Posted a bag for sale, and now I cant bump it until i get more posts. On a good note, I am engaging even more than i would have before, but my problem is Most of my questions I can find already answered if I use the "search" function. So I havent needed to post a bunch!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
yeah, I've been watching classifieds and ads and stuff for a while before I made an account, Posted a bag for sale, and now I cant bump it until i get more posts. On a good note, I am engaging even more than i would have before, but my problem is Most of my questions I can find already answered if I use the "search" function. So I havent needed to post a bunch!

You can always welcome new members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Are you deleting your sold classifieds post? That would do it if you had a few bumps on a thread then deleted it.

dhsten

Lil-Rokslider
This is me. I understand the need for post count though.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Just a heads up we dropped it to 10 posts, you should be good to go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.