Posting pics

mabydy8e.jpg

Works again...

chindits

WKR
He says: "You will need to mouse over the photo until you get the pencil image at the top left corner. Click the pencil and you get a box like this".

Me says: I mousey all over and no pencil image anywhere.

P1020905.jpg

JeremiahH

WKR
I fixed your Img tags for you coues, There has to be brackets around your urls
Make sure you copy the whole IMG URL. Slim that is the strangest url I have ever seen. Just go into a pic in photobucket and click on the url on the far right of the page. Then just paste it into the post.

So why do some of these work on tapatalk and some don't?
Like this image of yours above Ryan, shows up with somewhat of a broken picture symbol instead of the image. However most of the images on this thread show up.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
So why do some of these work on tapatalk and some don't?
Like this image of yours above Ryan, shows up with somewhat of a broken picture symbol instead of the image. However most of the images on this thread show up.

Many reasons! Are you using Pro or regular Tapatalk? Are you using there server to hold the pic or ours?

JeremiahH

WKR
Many reasons! Are you using Pro or regular Tapatalk? Are you using there server to hold the pic or ours?

Just regular tapatalk. Free or whatever it is. I don't use it to hold any pics? I upload mine to it just fine from my phone library and they work.
some pics show broken file and some like the nice elk above show just fine. Most show up but the one you posted is broken. I'm just trying to figure out what the difference is or if anyone else experiences this.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Tapatalk uses it's own photo formatting and uploading. The link from me above is from Photobucket. Which is a site/server that you upload your photo's to, then post a link provided by that site to a particular picture like this
A6AC3C9C-B490-4AC4-9D18-A39B1059D787_zpsrwbrsgjw.jpg

y2uruqun.jpg

And tapatalk

Last edited: