JoMa

Lil-Rokslider
Test
c75711eb53d5c1a0d475afdb79b2ee61.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

204guy

WKR
TUZkISx.jpg

Can someone help me get my pics to full size? When I preview them they're close to full screen, when I post them they're much smaller, like the above photo. I'm guessing Rokslide is resizing them. While the above isn't bad a lot of detail is being lost due to the size. I'm using imgur, pic is resized to 1024x646, which is the default for a 17" monitor. Bandwidth is 1.97MB. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
If you're posting an imgur link, rokslide doesn't resize it, its just imbedded. The size is baised off of the link you copy from imgur. Look at the "size" section of the link generator.

NBY1Crl.jpg

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Log in — Postimage.org is a much better solution. if your on a MS PC then there is even a program you can download that runs in the background to post photos. I have made the switch. Haven't looked back. Simple site very straight forward and makes posting photos a breeze.

204guy

WKR
Thanks for trying to help guys. It's now full size and I've done nothing new?

Jskaanland, the pic above is originally about 4000x3000 pixels I'd already resized it down to 1024x646 before posting. I'm guessing it has something to do with Rokslide's size or file limits. In the preview function those limits aren't applied because a 4000x3000 pic is way zoomed in when you preview it, yet when posted it's smaller than then forum margins.

SHTF, I'll try that. Thanks.

So what I finally figured out is the pics my new phone takes are to big.
So I opened Yahoo attached the pics, then resized them. Emailed it to my Gmail. Downloaded them to my phone.
Then was able to use the manage attachment button and get them to upload.