Best hard case for long range gun

Loebs

Lil-Rokslider
Pelican 1750. We have been traveling out west for the last 5 years with them. Both flying and driving from Florida to Wyoming. I have never had a problem with the guns holding zero. I work at Orlando International and see on a daily basis how things get handled. The cases may look like crap after a few years, but the inside is pristine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
I have an Americase Two Gun Safari case. My dad had one of their original two gun safaris from way back when and it was solid for almost 30+ years, I had to replace the foam in his and I gifted it to my hunting partner when I bought my new two gun. It doesnt get much better for cases. Love having another rifle along or extra room for storage in the second rifle bay.

Check out their single rifle cases if you have a large long range firearm. I dont trust plastic cases when am traveling long distances via airplanes. I know quite a few guys swear by the pelicans, but I prefer the 0.08 Aluminum of my double gun case. I am considering purchasing a single rifle case from them as well.

Last edited:
Cabelas has a hard case they have branded, that works great, on par with a pelican and about a hundred bucks less. SKB is good too. Get one with wheels. Trust me.

Loebs

Lil-Rokslider
While I do like the heavy duty aluminum cases. I have also used pelican cases at work every day for the last 18 years. They get used and abused and still keep delicate equipment safe. I just bought another 1750 case on sale for $170 with the foam inside. There are deals out there. I can fit a scoped model 70 308 and a scoped 30-06 savage with room to spare. I also put all my ammo, knives, and non carry-on items in there when I fly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk