Looking for a Christensen Arms dealer

Lawnboi

WKR
Scheels in my area along with a little farther west have had a boat load of CA rifles. I’d give a few different ones a call if there’s any nearby and see if they can source one

skierhs

WKR
Give 1shotgear a call, they open back up on tuesday and if they dont hace it they can order it for you.(they may have it on thier website as well)

davsco

WKR
good luck finding a lefty (i'm in your same boat - special order or almost zero chance of finding one). try gunbroker. or call christensen and see where they might have shipped a lefty, though most likely they would all be special orders.

OP
rodney482

rodney482

WKR
CA hasnt started making them yet. Will start in Oct.

Cooper said 8 months for a lefty

Montana Rifle co has plenty but they get crappy reviews

Almost bought a Blaser R8 but just Couldnt drop $4200 on a rifle

good luck finding a lefty (i'm in your same boat - special order or almost zero chance of finding one). try gunbroker. or call christensen and see where they might have shipped a lefty, though most likely they would all be special orders.

davsco

WKR
LH tikka's seem pretty plentiful, rub on them is shorter barrels and slower twist rates. but other than that i've heard few to no complaints.

i ordered a rem 700 custom shop north american earlier this year, 2-3 months but of course you miss this hunting season.

again, cruise thru gunbroker.

fierce also does some of their rifles in lefty but all special order unless you get really lucky.

and yeah christensen is just starting lefty and with just limited calibers.

KHNC

WKR
Dewey's Pawn in Greenville SC is a long time CA dealer. Bought mine from them.

elkguide

WKR
CA hasnt started making them yet. Will start in Oct.

Cooper said 8 months for a lefty

Montana Rifle co has plenty but they get crappy reviews

Almost bought a Blaser R8 but just Couldnt drop $4200 on a rifle

Since you're looking for a lefty Rodney, looks like this year is a no go.

Looking ahead to next year, for what it's worth, I'm very happy/excited with my Cooper.

davsco

WKR
yeah my BIL had two coopers. beautiful looking (synthetic stocks) and super shooting. if they had some lefty's in stock i would have run out and gotten me one. maybe one day i will order and suffer the big wait.

NorthCountryAB

Lil-Rokslider
My Cooper dealer in Canada told me 6 months for a lefty 92 Back Country, so I ordered one in 7 rem mag. 3 Days ago was 6 months with no news. LOL
I am very interested in a 6.5 Creedmoor in a lefty Mesa. Maybe a guy should get that order in sooner rather than later. Especially north of the border.
I had a lefty Montana X2 in 280AI that I wasnt happy with. Fit and finish was brutal, so was accuracy. The Tikkas ive owned have not impressed me either. Accuracy was ok, but other than that the balance and feel of the rifle shouldered didnt work for me.

Last edited: