Browning ammo issues

717jeeper

FNG
Beware of Browning Ammo.

I experienced some issues with Browning BXC ammo in my 308. Out of 8 rounds I had 2 that were faulty. One round did not discharge (a dud) and another round did not fit in the chamber properly. I would not buy this ammo again and their customer service has been horrible. Only responses I have received have been through Facebook messenger. I went to the support website for Browning ammo and filled out a compliant as well as called a number (that was provided through Facebook messenger) for a Jake or Josh at Browning.

Please feel free to share your experiences.

Holaday

FNG
I bought some thinking “hey I have an xbolt, maybe their ammo will shoot great through their guns”. Nope. Waste of $60. Tried the stuff for moose and the stuff for deer and they both shot like absolute garbage. MAYBE shot 5 moa.

Would not recommend either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooting Browning BXC, Hornady ELD-x, and Federal Trophy tip. The Browning shot 12 inches low at 200 yards compared to the other 2 rounds, in addition about 6 inches apart. We could not believe how bad it shot!!!!!!!!

Bigjohn84

FNG
I used a 140 grain trophy bonded tip on my elk last week in Colorado. Was very effective. Bull went 10 yds max. Found bullet in far side hide. Perfect mushroom. Highly recommended.