Hawkins Precision Direct Mount 30mm Tikka Rings

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
We are proud to announce that Bertram Brass is the exclusive supplier for the new Hawkins Precision Tikka direct mount rings.

We had Andy design us a hybrid ring just like his other direct mount rings, but for a tikka that will have a 25 MOA cant built in. These rings also have a level and are be made of aluminum to keep them light weight as well as very functional whether you are planning for a 100 yard shot or when that huge 4x4 steps out at 600+ yards. You will have all the adjustment you need to get there and further with your lite weight pack rifle.

The first rings we will have in hand is 30mm low, followed by a slightly higher 30mm and then 34mm. Down the road Andy will have designed and produced a 1" ring with around 12 MOA cant as well as the level so you can mount that ultra lite weight scope and still have plenty of travel when needed.

You will be able to purchase these on Hawkins Precision Direct Mount 30mm Tikka Rings - Bertram Brass for $125.oo per pair + shipping to anywhere in the U.S. so get them while you can!

10c2a0095fc9fc5f37b4e6d76b79d7f6.jpg

8ab7527fea1e2f3b9d181a9233246d1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: XLR

Sled

WKR
glad to see the incorporated level. great for shooting and makes mounting scopes easier too.

BAKPAKR

WKR
When mounted, what is the distance from outside to outside? I am trying to confirm they will work with a SWFA SS HD 3-9. Thanks!

mt100gr.

WKR
When mounted, what is the distance from outside to outside? I am trying to confirm they will work with a SWFA SS HD 3-9. Thanks!

I think you're asking distance between the edge closest to your eye to the edge closest to the bell of your scope? That's what I'd call outside-outside and it's just over 4 3/8 inches. Inside-inside is just over 2 7/8 inches. I just mounted a SWFA 6x this past weekend with zero clearance issues.

They are sweet. I have a couple sets and might need one more.

BAKPAKR

WKR
I think you're asking distance between the edge closest to your eye to the edge closest to the bell of your scope? That's what I'd call outside-outside and it's just over 4 3/8 inches. Inside-inside is just over 2 7/8 inches. I just mounted a SWFA 6x this past weekend with zero clearance issues.

They are sweet. I have a couple sets and might need one more.

mt100gr, that is the measurement I was looking for. Thanks!

FYI - I emailed SWFA and I was informed that on the SWFA 3-9, the “distance between the power selector ring and where the objective begins to cone out is 5.833 inches.” Maybe this will help someone else when considering mounting options for this scope.