Grab a gun - looking for feedback

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone ever purchased a firearm from them? Looking for feedback: good, bad and everything in between. Thanks

jeffpg

WKR
I haven't bought from them yet, but I have been steered towards them and I spoke with a salesman today. He went into great detail explaining how their ordering process works and how pricing depends on the quantity they have in stock of a particular item. Their prices are the best by far on what I've been seeking, and the $7.99 across the board to ship any firearm is outstanding!

elkdog

Lil-Rokslider
I have bought from them. Great prices and a breeze to deal with, you won't be disappointed.

OP
J

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider
awesome! thanks for the feedback everyone. Besides shipping I also need to pay for the FFL transfer, correct?

gumbl3

WKR
Bought two and the wife bought one, no problems.. I have the convenience of being able to do in store pickup since they're not too far, can't comment on shipping.

JO.

Lil-Rokslider
I lived near their store for a short time and bought two rifles from them and picked up in store. The price was as good as I could find and one was an ar15 back in 2012 and they were about the only ones that had the one I wanted in stock that had not jacked up the prices on them, I would buy from them again.