Bertram BrassMas Sale

I was sure impressed with the bag of 300 RUM I got from you!! Heavy brass, good necks, primer pockets were all matched as well as really good on the flash holes. I put together a test lot of 10 rounds of my usual load to see how these compared to the other brass I have, showed a little more pressure which I expected from being a thicker brass but my group did tighten up a little more! In short thanks for making this available for all of us!!
Brandon

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I was sure impressed with the bag of 300 RUM I got from you!! Heavy brass, good necks, primer pockets were all matched as well as really good on the flash holes. I put together a test lot of 10 rounds of my usual load to see how these compared to the other brass I have, showed a little more pressure which I expected from being a thicker brass but my group did tighten up a little more! In short thanks for making this available for all of us!!
Brandon

Thanks for the feed backs.

The Bertram 300 RUM brass is the reason I got involved with importing Bertram’s brass. I get 10-12 firings and it’s very a consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
378ff7f6fa770ec65655dc4e286f97aa.jpg

https://bertrambrass.com/product/338-lapua-unprimed-brass-100-count/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Ryan- Any chance the good old fashioned 300 Win Mag is going to go on sale? Haven’t seen any more days of Christmas lately and was holding out on buying some if they are going to go on sale. Thanks!

elkguide

WKR
Hey Ryan- Any chance the good old fashioned 300 Win Mag is going to go on sale? Haven’t seen any more days of Christmas lately and was holding out on buying some if they are going to go on sale. Thanks!

Now that's a bandwagon that I would love to get on!