Christensen arms mess

Barnesnbow

Lil-Rokslider
Christensen arms Mesa

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the the Mesa. Just curious if the price difference is worth it compared to some other well known brands.

Last edited:

Deere83

Lil-Rokslider
I bought one for my 12 year old daughter, I wanted a lightweight rifle that wouldn’t beat her up. The fit and finish is good and it’s a shooter. Chambered in 6.5 creedmor with the muzzle brake and a good recoil pad she had no trouble practicing with it. She harvested her first bull elk with it at 300 yards this fall, so I’m a fan.

Deere83

Lil-Rokslider
Forgot to mention the trigger tech trigger is the nicest trigger I’ve seen and there’s a review here on rokslide that has a lot of information about the rifle, and helped with my research.

Lawnboi

WKR
I like my Mesa in 300 WM. Been happy with it for the most part.

I did put a apa micro bastard gen 2 brake on it, to replace the radial. I got sick of taking gravel to the face shooting prone.

I have no plans to get rid of it anytime soon

Great semi custom factory rifles. I own 4 of them. 6.5, 7-08, 7mm Mag and a 300 WM. Have VX5hd Leupolds on them all. 2-10 on the short actions and 3-15’s on the long actions. All shoot 1/2-3/4 MOA with good HUNTING factory ammo.

Only complaint is I think they are a little too heavy of rifle for what you get. I am personally a super light weight rifle shooter so these are on the far extreme I would ever hunt with. A few hundred more dollars and you are into a Barrett Fieldcraft that shoot as well as the Mesa’s do. Only drawback they are not chambering magnum cartridges as of yet in the Barrett’s but my source tells me that is not far from taking place with the Fieldcrafts.

What caliber Mesa are you leaning too?

Last edited: