r

Kraze

FNG
Yep, just as reliable! I think the only SWFA scope with questionable reliability is the new 2.5-10 (although I don't know if it's even been tested for tracking by anyone yet) and possibly the 1-4? Someone else will have to confirm that one, as I can't remember for sure if there were some early issues that were fixed later on or what.

I have the non-hd fixed 10x and the glass is actually pretty good considering the price point. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you go with one of the fixed versions between 6x and 12x, or the 3-15 if that's what you're looking at. The fixed 16x and 20x get mixed reviews on the glass.

SEtoNWHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Yep, great scopes. Even better when considering cost. 6x MQ my favorite by far (if not including HD models, then 3-9 MQ). On sale now too. 12% off regular price.

I think the HD is just the glass - all other internals are the same.

So in other words, dial with confidence.

Scoony

Lil-Rokslider
I have been contemplating the SWFA SS 6x but wondering about the rear focus verses side focus. Which is more preferable?

I have been contemplating the SWFA SS 6x but wondering about the rear focus verses side focus. Which is more preferable?

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a 6x with side focus on their site?

I find the side focus easier to use and adjust on the fly (on theirs and others variable powered scopes). I had an old fixed 10 that was rear focus and worked well also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fireguy

WKR
6X Classic is my favorite scope and very reliable. Glass is just fine. I have so much confidence in it I just used it on my sheep hunt and took this ram at 561 yards.

lGnY6Kg.jpg

love my fixed 6 SWFA. sits on my ruger american ranch in 556. I've used it on my M1a, and LR308 out to 1,000 yd. I pretty much set the parallax at 100-200ish for hunting.