Chest carry in grizzly habitat

danarnold

WKR
4abea6a45ea3b8522008065df783fcfb.jpg

40 oz of G20, can’t hardly tell it’s there

Lawnboi

WKR
I would really like to see some pics of the razco along with a Kenai holser under a bino harness, both with packs on. I’m trying to decide on which one to go with to keep a pistol on me regardless of if I’m wearing my pack or not.

I’m worried that the razco will ride too low with my agc bino harness, and that the Kenai will make accessing the gun more difficult

I’ll be carrying a glock 29.

Ty77

FNG
I carry a Glock 23 in the Razcogear. Should work great with your 29 also.
I carry a Glock 20 in this setup and love it. Tried a couple other options and keep coming back to the FHF and Razco

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ty77

FNG
I would really like to see some pics of the razco along with a Kenai holser under a bino harness, both with packs on. I’m trying to decide on which one to go with to keep a pistol on me regardless of if I’m wearing my pack or not.

I’m worried that the razco will ride too low with my agc bino harness, and that the Kenai will make accessing the gun more difficult

I’ll be carrying a glock 29.
Here is the FHF with Razco holster, pack etc.
9967d49c7319ab61c9820638dda21dfe.jpg

OP
B

Beckjhong

WKR
The FHF and Razco looks more compact in that picture than in my head. That’s looking like a sweet setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kraze

FNG
For those of you running the Razco setup, how's the retention on it? And is it adjustable at all?

Ty77

FNG
For those of you running the Razco setup, how's the retention on it? And is it adjustable at all?
I haven't had any problems with retention and I feel like I've put it through a lot. It does have a screw to adjust but I haven't had to mess with it.

Kraze

FNG
I haven't had any problems with retention and I feel like I've put it through a lot. It does have a screw to adjust but I haven't had to mess with it.

That's good to hear, thanks for the feedback! I'm thinking I'll go with the Razco for next year.

For archery Im considering the razco setup with a lighter Kimber 357, that way there is still just one harness to deal with while swapping layers.

That Kimber K6 is a real nice revolver and would be a lot easier to carry than a lot of the hand cannons guys take.

mtnkid85

WKR
That Kimber K6 is a real nice revolver and would be a lot easier to carry than a lot of the hand cannons guys take.

It is much more enjoyable to tote than my Ruger Alaskan, hand cannon!

I’m hoping it will continue to grow in popularity, with Kimber releasing the new models of it.
Too.

It is sure a darling to shoot.

tlanham4

FNG
Kenai chest rig with glock 20 and fhf directly over the top. Works great for me. I could see it being an issue with a thicker revolver.
How do you like the Glock 20 for bear defense? Considering picking one up prior to Elk season in Wyoming thus year.

JohnnyB

WKR
Kenai chest holster with a Glock 20 under my Bino harness. Works great, like everything else it takes some dedicated practice with the setup to make sure you can access the pistol in a hurry without rotating the muzzle inward sweeping your chest or support arm.

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
It actually does not, maybe adds 1/2 inch or so. When I draw my bow all of this is behind my string anyway.

NDGuy

WKR
It actually does not, maybe adds 1/2 inch or so. When I draw my bow all of this is behind my string anyway.
Good to hear.
My choices have been narrowed to:
Kenai under the ACG harness I have
Razco Universal Holster that attached to the bottom of my harness
Find a holster that can just attach to Molle or something of the sort and run it on my pack belt.