Boots for large feet, 15 EE

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for some advice on trying to find a new pair of boots that can double as a hiker and mountain boot but running into a problem that i can't find people that make any in a 15EE. Would prefer a stiffer boot. Anybody got any recommendations?

OP
N

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
I have 2 old town canoes you could strap on to those clod hoppers. :D Sorry man. I couldn't help myself. Good luck

Haha. Not sure those will work side hilling but I’ll keep it in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you check with Scheels? I don't the European boots if found in 15 would come in EE

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
N

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
Did you check with Scheels? I don't the European boots if found in 15 would come in EE

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I did, nothing in a wide size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
My hunting partner is in the same boat (15EE). He used Cabelas Iron Ridge boots on our Aoudad and Elk hunt, and was happy with them.

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Looking for some advice on trying to find a new pair of boots that can double as a hiker and mountain boot but running into a problem that i can't find people that make any in a 15EE. Would prefer a stiffer boot. Anybody got any recommendations?

We make/can make some of our boots in 15EE. Mainly our Beartooth boots, but others can be special ordered.

grfox92

WKR
My hunting partner is in the same boat (15EE). He used Cabelas Iron Ridge boots on our Aoudad and Elk hunt, and was happy with them.
Not sure who makes those for Cabelas but they are great boots.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk