Cabelas meindl perfekt or scarpa r-evolution trek?

Been looking at boots. I know there are better options out there. However this is what I can afford at the time. Which ones would you choose the scarpa r-evolutions either the ones from KUIU or just the ones off amazon. Or the cabelas meindl perfekt hunter.

I will be using these in what i think is rough terrain. Lookingnat possible 1500ft gain in a half mile. Could be wet conditions. Normal day pack stuff then hopefully heavy packout. My heavy packout would be max 100lbs.

ericF

WKR
Two completely different pair of boots. One is 2.5 pounds ankle height, and the other is 4.4 pounds full height with insulation. If you are going to be using these in the earlier season, then the Scarpa will probably work better for you. If you want to use these in the Rifle seasons, then I would go with the Meindls. I've been using the Meindls for the last 8 years and where we routinely hunt we hit 2000 ft of elevation change in 1 mile and the Meindls haven't had any issues. I personally prefer a higher boot which is going to be better for wetter conditions. The cork footbed in the Meindls has held up really well and I feel that they are very comfortable. If you can, try the Meindls on before ordering if you go that route. I wear a 12 in everything else, but both pairs of Perfekt Hunters that I own are 11 1/2. The Meindls have a pretty wide toe box compared to the other boots I have tried.