Help.

ChrisAU

WKR
I’m so discouraged. Through slow shipping from Utah to Alabama, and various Crispi backorders, returns, etc. I am a little over 4 weeks from 2nd rifle season and guess what? I don’t have boots. I ordered 11.5W Idaho’s in July that contacted the top of my feet when i stepped. Crispi advised sizing down. So just today (yeah, Sept 18th), the only 11W Crispis I could find on the internet, Guides arrived. They do it worse. Hell just putting my foot in the boot hurts the top of my foot just behind the toes. I’m about to order every cheap ass hiking boot Amazon offers on prime and just find one that I can walk in.

Any suggestions on what to look at for a TALL toe box area?

Danner changed the Pronghorns about three years ago, and the toebox is much more roomier. I think they kinda look like clown boots, but I have had several pair of Pronghorns, and they were decent. I treated them with the Danner waterproofing gel, and they stayed waterproof (didn't leak). I have since moved on to Crispi Hunter GTX. They fit my feet better than anything else I have ever tried.