Crispi sizing advice

I need to figure out what size I would wear in Crispi boots because there isn’t a dealer close to me. I wear a 9 in Nike (I know I know). Can anybody tell me what they wear in Nike’s and Crispi? That would be awesome. Thanks in advance!!!!

grfox92

WKR
I wear 10.5 in everything and I wear 10.5 in Crispi Lapponia. Perfect fit.
I need to figure out what size I would wear in Crispi boots because there isn’t a dealer close to me. I wear a 9 in Nike (I know I know). Can anybody tell me what they wear in Nike’s and Crispi? That would be awesome. Thanks in advance!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

marktole

WKR
10 in Nike, 10 in Crispi.

If it doesn’t fit you, they ship the boots they sell off their website with a return label in the box to make exchanges easy.

NebraskaStickHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I wear an 11.5 in every type of footwear. I will say that the Valdres run a touch narrow but from what I gathered everything else is normal width and you can always order a wide size. It also depends on the thickness of your socks you plan on using. They are great boots though so enjoy them and try to wear them out.

AGPank

WKR
I have Crispi Lapponia. I have a narrow foot and these are a wider fit for me. I had to add a heavier insole and make some lacing adjustments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rustneversleeps

Lil-Rokslider
I wear a 9 in mostly all of my other shoes/boots, my 9s from Crispi are true to size. I am wearing the Guide GTX for reference

I wear a size 11M in Nike, and a 10.5M in the Crispi Idaho. The Idaho/Wyoming are the widest boot they make, so the 10.5 fit me better and the 11 was just too big. Everyone’s feet are different. I’d recommend that you order from Crispi direct - or someone like Black Ovis where you will get a 10% discount and they are easy to deal with on returns of you need to size up/down. Good luck!

Jackal7

Lil-Rokslider
Both my brother in law and I wear Crispi Wild Rock GTX boots. We bought our exact foot size and they fit perfectly. Same size as my running shoes - 9. That boot has exceptionally easy break in period - meaning none. Scheels just had them on sale for 25% off which would save you $110.

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Old thread but I found it searching so I'll update.

Just picked up some Crispi Wyomings in 10.5 US. They fit well out of the box.

For reference

- my Lowa Tibet GTX Hi tops are 11 (purchased 2018)
- Reebok Nano X 10.5
- Merrell Vapor Glove 10.5
- Rainbows (flip flops) - M L (9.5 - 10.5) and I'm right at the end of the heel

Upshot --> I'd say that the Wyomings run true to size for me. My left foot is larger than my right, so I'd like 1/4 size more for my toes on that side, but the rest of the boot fits so well that I didn't want to exchange for 11s.

I’ve had to size up a half size on crispis. 2 out of 3 pairs have shrunk on me. I’ve seen others with the same problem on this site. I really do love their boots though. 12 in just about everything but bumped up to 12.5 in their boots and it’s perfect.