Neoprene/Rubber boots LaCrosse Alpha vs Much vs ????

Probably paralysis via analysis.....but any opinions on wet weather/waterPROOF boots? Looking for an all around waterproof boot for snow/winter conditions. Die Hard Waterfowler means I am running dogs every month of the year and need waterproof boots. But I'd also like to be able to put at least a mile or two on them spring shed hunting in snow, shovel driveway etc in winter months.

Have a great set of Schnee's Cowboy toe leather/felt that I can snowshoe in and use in cold cold. Thinking 0 degree and above (always moving, no tree stand needs)

I was able to briefly try on some LaCrosse Alpha Burly Pro's. Really seemed to fit more snug at the ankle and maybe be better suited to longer distances? Mucks were lighter. Worry of durability of both.

LostArra

WKR
I just retired some 10 year old Muck Wetlands. Green briar and barbed wire took it's toll on the neoprene tops but I just covered that with some old Kenetrek gaiters and they still worked fiine. Eventually the sole delaminated from the boot. Silicone caulking repair worked for one season but eventually gave out. I tried on the current Mucks and they didn't feel the same so I went with Lacrosse. I got the 7mm Aeroheads and I'm pleased with them after adding a previously used Superfeet insole. This is the first season I've used them. Less volume in the boot so additional socks is probably not an option.

My comparison is that the fit of the Mucks is much higher volume which is nice for more socks and stationary hunting in cold weather but the Lacrosse seems better to me for walking since it has a more contoured fit. The jury is still out on longevity for the Lacrosse but my old Mucks did well for 10 years of pretty heavy use.

RCL

WKR
Lacrosse work really well for me and have been using them for 12 years or so. The sole on my older pair delaminated last winter, but they had been used hard.
I have a pair of Mucks, but the fit is much looser compared to the Lacrosse and both are same size 10.
I like both brands, but if walking far much prefer fit of Lacrosse.

Btaylor

WKR
I can normally get 6-7 years of relatively hard use out of a pair of lacrosse and have been doing so for close to 30 years. The mucks are nice but like others have mentioned, too much volume for a lot of walking for me.