Boot Rub?

I recently bought a pair of Crispi Briksdals and they have been the most comfortable boot I have ever worn. Also the first pair of quality boots I have ever owned.

Walking around I have zero issues but when I am sitting during the day at my desk at work or in the car etc I often get a discomfort on the left side of my right foot.
It's not a start of a blister, not a rash, nothing I can visibly see when I take my boot off and as soon as I do I almost have a hard time telling exactly where the discomfort is. Absolutely no feeling like this in my left foot and my cheaper boots do the same. I had just brushed it off to the cheap boots in the past. As soon as I get up and start moving it goes away.

I wouldn't describe it as painful, more of a really dull itch or burn maybe like say when you first start to get athletes foot type itch but just always stays at a very mild, just enough to be bothersome level.

Anyone else ever experienced anything like this? Or have any ideas?

Pic of the general area I get the discomfort.
6be1f6f7f0148f24140f5641043c96af.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Apollo117

WKR
I noticed in the picture you're wearing just a sock with no liner. Maybe try a pair of synthetic liners? Could be the wool socks is irritating your skin.

OP
H
I noticed in the picture you're wearing just a sock with no liner. Maybe try a pair of synthetic liners? Could be the wool socks is irritating your skin.
I'll try wearing another pair of socks tomorrow that aren't wool but my other boots have done the same thing with multiple socks

KNPV PSD

Lil-Rokslider
There is a certain vitamin deficiency that causes feelings like tingling or broken glass in the foot. Maybe it’s not your footwear?

OP
H
There is a certain vitamin deficiency that causes feelings like tingling or broken glass in the foot. Maybe it’s not your footwear?
I'll do some Google Foo on that