Oboz windriver III

Savage99

WKR
I haven’t, are these 8” boots? I emailed them last year asking if they were going to make an 8” uninsulated boot. They had no current plans (that they could tell me about).

Oboz are the only boots my wife can stand with her super high arch. I have a low pair of the shoes and I love them.

Sorry no answer, but hey, free bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LostArra

WKR
I've got two pairs of low hiking "shoes" from Oboz. I like them both, a lot.

I've planned on trying a higher top version (Wind River or Bridger) as a replacement for Salomon Quests.

OP
B

Bisley45

Lil-Rokslider
Savage99 they are a 6 inch boot.

I've had my pair for about a month now with one small hiking trip with about a 30 pound pack, so far I like them. At first the arch was a little too high but it's much better now that the boot is breaking in. I don't see much about them vs the common brands, and that has caused a little concern. So I figured I would ask.

JustinEllison

Lil-Rokslider
I have them and really like them so far with training. Putting them to the test this fall in the high country

FLAK

WKR
The Bridger is a Good Looking boot, but the wide wasn't wide enough for me. I actually have reg. widths that are wider.

kad11

WKR
I'm on my third pair of Bridgers in about 6 years. The uppers have been very durable and waterproof for me and the soles wear as fast as any other soft soled hiker I've encountered.

If they fit you we'll I'd so go for it - Oboz is good quality in my experience.