Crispi west river boots

Whip1

FNG
Anyone have any experience with these. I am sure they are not as top end as the other models but are in my price range. I have heard Crispi runs a little small? I am a pretty standard size 10.
Thanks in advance,
Doug

bruno59

WKR
I used a pair of these all last hunting season and they were nice stayed dry and broke in pretty quick I wear a size 10 in insulated mountain boots and these were a little tighter than my Lowas I got them at scheels at 25% off so they were a great deal for the price

OP
W

Whip1

FNG
Thanks bruno. I we're they stiff like a ketetreck mount extreme?

bruno59

WKR
The only thing I can compare them with are the Lowa bighorns and they were not as stiff as the Lowas

Thanks for the update. I’m also on the market for a Crispi boot, been looking at the west river boot along with the Valdres, and Wyoming’s. Can’t decide on which one yet.

Sevobuck

Lil-Rokslider
I would say that is accurate. I have a pair of Crispi Nevada Legends (in the classifieds) that are a little small. That’s why I’m selling them. Crispi boot quality is amazing. I’m sure you’ll like yours when you get them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crispi is true to size imo.
Flex 3 is not near as stiff as a kenetrek.
More along the lines of a danner work boot or a little stiffer.
4 flex is still not as stiff as a kenetrek.
I like my Wyomings but I wish they made more boots in a 4 flex.

isu22andy

WKR
They okay for everyday hunting in the midwest ? Goose , whitetail, pheasant ect or are they too stiff ?

isu22andy

WKR
Picked these boots up this weekend, went with 1/2 size bigger than normal, seem a little tight in the toes ? Like I have 1/4 inch infront of my toes , do I dare go up another 1/2 size ?