NW Montana Duck Hunting

ianpadron

WKR
I live in Washington and hunt in the Skagit Delta and Snohomish River Valley. I shoot a lot of ducks. One of my goals this year is to start adding one or 2 out of state waterfowl hunts each fall/winter.

My sister lives in Missoula and I've done a bunch of scouting up in Ninepipes, Swan River NWR, and the Flathead Valley when we go over to visit. Absolutely incredible area, I'd like to move there eventually.

I'm planning to head over there sometime this fall once big game season winds down with the sole purpose of hunting ducks and geese for a few days.

Wondering if there are any guys on here that would like to team up and kill some birds together. I always like meeting new guys that are as obsessed with duck hunting as I am, especially guys from out of state who can trade hunts in the future!

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Flathead River above Paradise is cool too if you have a good boat. I used to hunt between Paradise and the reservation, but not on the res itself because I was too poor to afford extra licenses. Unfortunately I don’t know anyone in the area anymore that hunts waterfowl, otherwise I’d try to hook you up.

OP
ianpadron

ianpadron

WKR
The Flathead River above Paradise is cool too if you have a good boat. I used to hunt between Paradise and the reservation, but not on the res itself because I was too poor to afford extra licenses. Unfortunately I don’t know anyone in the area anymore that hunts waterfowl, otherwise I’d try to hook you up.
Thanks man! I've got a jon boat with a longtail, I'll check that area out for sure.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk