Refurbed Vortex Spotters

willsyb

FNG
Wandered over to rokslide from arfcom looking for gear intel. Felt you guys might appreciate this lead. I promise I have no affiliation from this company, other than the Vortex Razor spotter (previous gen) they sent to me was in pristine condition.

After speaking with the owner, and doing my own research, A&A Optics is the only seller of factory refurbished Vortex optics. These units carry the same Vortex warranty. Based on what I've seen sell here on the EE and on ARF.com, these seem to be some good deals.

Just passing along for the greater good. If this has already been discussed, please excuse the newbie post.

Linky Spotting Scopes

Last edited:

Ogrenerd

Lil-Rokslider
Bought some vulture binos. They were like new. Came in the box with bag and covers. This is second refurbed product I've bought. They may as well be new.

I bought the razor 16-45x65 in August. Came in an original opened box in amazing condition with a card that said it was refurbished but still carried the warranty. Only took about 5 days to get in Washington state.

amassi

WKR
My buddy bought the now discontinued kaibab 20x from this outfit. They arrived on the left coast in 2 days, the box was tattered but the optics were like new condition.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

corncob

WKR
The vendor posts when he gets new refurb shipments on Reddit and folks have given great feedback there. I just ordered the 11-30x50 spotter and it arrived within a week. Scope looks great and everything came as though it was new, except for the box with showed some wear.

bearskull

FNG
The vendor posts when he gets new refurb shipments on Reddit and folks have given great feedback there. I just ordered the 11-30x50 spotter and it arrived within a week. Scope looks great and everything came as though it was new, except for the box with showed some wear.

What subreddit would that be?