Leupold at eBay.....

Colberjs

WKR
I just ordered one also.

Use code: JUMPINTOFALL and it takes another $50 off. $270 shipped to my door.

Edit: Just saw where you already shared the code. I didn’t see it the first time I read your post. Sorry.

bobr1

WKR
I was planning on getting a vortex viper 2.5-10x44 for about $340 because of the 40% of for veteran websites but problem has been they are always sold out and looks like it could take 4-5 months to get it at that price or I can get it cabelas and online for $430. Anyways after you posted this I researched it an it looked like a good fit for what I wanted and a heck of a deal so I ordered it.

Thanks,

Bob

Almost does seem a little too good to be true. They have been discounted lately even by established suppliers such as Optics Planet and B&H, but only to about $319. Makes one wonder if these could perhaps be refurbs or export market ones? Hell of a deal on a very nice mid-range scope.

When you go to the link that Colberjs provided, it says that the item location is Singapore! Great price, but I'm choosing to be skeptical of the source of these scopes and pass on this "deal".

Exactly my thoughts.
When you go to the link that Colberjs provided, it says that the item location is Singapore! Great price, but I'm choosing to be skeptical of the source of these scopes and pass on this "deal".

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Just got off the phone with Leupold and they said that although it's possible, it's unlikely that "mollysplacellc", which is the name of the seller in the eBay link that Broomd supplied, is an authorized Leupold dealer. For those that have already purchased a scope, I hope it is an authentic Leupold scope. When you receive it, you can call Leupold and provide them the serial number of the scope and they will confirm it's authenticity. Good luck, I hope my suspicions are wrong.

Colberjs

WKR
Just got off the phone with Leupold and they said that although it's possible, it's unlikely that "mollysplacellc", which is the name of the seller in the eBay link that Broomd supplied, is an authorized Leupold dealer. For those that have already purchased a scope, I hope it is an authentic Leupold scope. When you receive it, you can call Leupold and provide them the serial number of the scope and they will confirm it's authenticity. Good luck, I hope my suspicions are wrong.

I will do that. Thanks for the heads up.

Molly’s place has 100% positive feedback w/ lots of optics sales.

The other place has some negative feedback with at least one of them saying it has no serial number. Think I too will pass on the one I posted.

Murdy

WKR
If you enter the address from the Molly's Place website into Google Maps, it takes you to a gas station that is called "Molly's Mart" -- on the bottom of the gas sign, right below the gas prices, there's a banner that does say "Molly's Place" and "Sporting Goods" -- kind of weird, but seems legit to me, some sort of online start up

wildcat33

WKR
My buddy picked up a VX5 earlier this year off ebay using one of those deals. I think the he paid just over 300 for it. The deal seemed too good to be true, but it was. A bunch of guys on another forum bought them and checked in with Leupold, s/n's were legit.

I think Leupold is just shi**ting the bed lately. Those guys are a decade behind what the market wants. Prices reflect the demand.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
This deal was researched at the 24hrcampfire after I posted this sale there too, and guys were saying Molly's is 100% kosher....

Personally I wouldn't hesitate to buy, the worst that could happen is that you send the scope back for a refund.
I'm confident that it's just a great buy.