Kifaru woodsman in rhino den

SWOHTR

WKR
Mine has the new sleeve it looks like. It’s ok, I haven’t fully figured out how to rig it to the frame without the top wanting to pull off. I’m probably doing something wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D
I currently have a Woodsman with the old sleeve. It works great. Its very solid, but they had it all put together when they sent it to me. I ordered a new Reckoning out of the Rhino Den. Couldn't beat the price.

OP
D
Anybody got any idea when this stuff may ship? I get so excited about this stuff its hard waiting on the ship notice. I was hoping it was in stock stuff and they would ship today.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

My Reckoning and pull outs shipped today. Only took about 4 days

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
My Reckoning and pull outs shipped today. Only took about 4 days
I haven't recieved an email yet. I figured it wouldn't take too long for them to get these out. I ordered a frame and some other stuff back in March and I think it took around 7 business days to ship. Should be past the big preseason rush. Should be some guys that have felt the pain of a bad pack that might be wanting to upgrade.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

MTNHusker

FNG
I called them today since I needed a big frame with the big boy belt. They told me about 1.5 weeks. Good to hear some are getting theirs in 4-7 days.

AGPank

WKR
I ordered the 10th. Just got shipping notice too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk